Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Site credits

Header by tehzo. Used with permission of the artist.

Screencaps and stills come from the following places, among others: KEakaCK's Creative Website, KryptonSite, Oxoniensis Art, Dynamic Duo, SVfan.com, Last Beautiful Girl, and Allison Mack Online.

Various artists have been kind enough to let me use their manips, posters, and collages, and credit is given for each manip where it's used. Special thanks to leothelion, who's made me two lovely manips on request and permitted me to use many others, to Khyla, who has allowed me to use a number of her beautiful manips and made me one on request as well, and to circulartime, who has made me several gorgeous manips as gifts.

I use transcripts from TWIZ TV and TV Megasite to help me write stories based directly on episodes.

You can find me on LiveJournal too.

Many, many thanks to those of you who read and comment. I'm always grateful for the feedback!

4 comments:

ErinPaperbackstash said...

That last line is a beautiful tribute, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Hello Elly,
I'm a very big fan of your stories.
They've really fascinated me.
I do belive that Clark and Chloe belong together and I'm really glad that you are able to express the feelings, everybodys of us surely already had, so well.
So I want to say that I'm persuaded of your work, please never stop writing stories.

Please excuse me if my english isn't that good, I'm not from around ;-)

greets Ewald, Germany

Anonymous said...

Hi Elly.
I LOVE your stories and I've read almost all of them.
I was on fanfiction.net today and found this writer http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1189313/ellyfanfiction
and obviously knew they was your stories. I wasn't sure if it was YOU that set it up or not, so I wanted to make sure that you saw it.

Meg said...

Yup, that's me, broody. Every so often I decide to go post on fanfiction.net, but I always just kind of quit after a while. Not sure why; I guess maybe I'm lazy:-). But thanks for pointing it out!