Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to my archive of Smallville fan fiction. Most of my stories have a Clark/Chloe slant. Some are rated G to PG-13, but some are marked "adult," for language and sexual content. Please don't read those stories unless you're over eighteen. All stories were originally posted on the boards of KryptonSite.

So far I've written twenty-four Smallville stories (around 150,000 words), and I plan to add more, so please check back often.You can access the stories by using the links to the right. A number of my stories fit together and share some loose plot elements. I've labeled them "CCC" (for "Clark and Chloe Chronicles"). The long story called "Trust Me" is also a CCC story. The rest of my stories have no relation to one another.

Massive updates! I've just added chapters one and two of "Crimson" (adult), chapters one and two of "Enemy," chapter six of "Never Let Me Go" (adult) and part of chapter six of "Close Encounters" (adult).

I love feedback! Please feel free to leave comments-- note that anyone can leave comments now, not just registered Blogger users-- or email me at ellyfanfiction@yahoo.com .

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: