Friday, September 29, 2006

Welcome!


Welcome to my archive of Smallville fan fiction. Most of my stories have a Clark/Chloe slant. Some are rated G to PG-13, but some are marked "adult," for language and sexual content. Please don't read those stories unless you're over eighteen. I've written thirty-six Smallville stories (295,000 words).You can access the stories by using the links to the right. The newest stories are "Mortal Beloved" (adult), "No One Like You" (adult), "A Foggy Morning in Metropolis," and "Clarkmas."

A number of my stories fit together and share some loose plot elements. I've labeled them "CCC" (for "Clark and Chloe Chronicles"). The long series called "Trust Me" is also a CCC story. The rest of my stories have no relation to one another.

The stories are arranged in chronological order (starting with Season 2 and ending with futurefics). Angsty stories include I Grieve, Out of the Darkness, and Behind the Mask. Humorous stories include Hopelessly Devoted, After the Rush, and I Had Sex With a Space Alien. Futurefics include Crimson, In His Dreams, Come Fly With Me, A Hundred Years, and Behind the Mask. My Kaloe story is Crimson, and my only totally non-Chlark story is This Ordinary World.

I love feedback! Please feel free to leave comments or email me at ellyfanfiction@yahoo.com .Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: