Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Welcome!


Welcome to my archive of Smallville fan fiction. Most of my stories have a Clark/Chloe slant. Some are rated G to PG-13, but some are marked "adult," for language and sexual content. Please don't read those stories unless you're over eighteen. I've written eighty-five Smallville stories (490,000 words).You can access the stories by using the links to the right.

Recent updates:
My Funny Valentine

Thinking About It, Chapter 2

Ruby Red, Chapter 2

Ruby Red, Chapter 1

No One Like You, Chapter 5 (first half of chapter)

MHE: Thinking About It, Chapter 1

Better Than Me

No One Like You, Chapter 4

Alone

A number of my stories fit together and share some loose plot elements. I've labeled them "CCC" (for "Clark and Chloe Chronicles"). The long series called "Trust Me" is also a CCC story. The stories marked MHE (for "My Happy Ending") are all happy Chlark endings to Season 6 episodes. They have no relation to each other-- each one stands alone.

The stories are divided into sections in the sidebar. Short stories have been collected into one section of the sidebar and are in rough chronological order.

Angsty stories: Heart and Soul, I Grieve, Out of the Darkness, Behind the Mask, Lips of an Angel, Giving Up Everything, Something Above, Unto Eternity, Through the Glass, and The Last Battle.
Humorous stories: Hopelessly Devoted, After the Rush, I Had Sex With a Space Alien, A Dog and His Boy, and Two Friends, One Bed.
Christmas stories: Clarkmas and I'll Be Home for Christmas.

My only totally non-Chlark stories are This Ordinary World and You're Not Alone.

The top and bottom banners are by Tann, used with permission of the artist.

I love feedback! Please feel free to leave comments or email me at ellyfanfiction@yahoo.com .Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elly, you speak to my heart with your 'take' on the Chlark pairing. I appreciate your writing so much; especially during the dearth of positive Chlark moments on screen. Quite frankly, you rock! Keep it coming!